Google LUCKILY and your name, eg. "luckily Egbert" (how happy I am to not be called Egbert).
And then blog the results. I added the italic commentary... eg:
- Luckily Ruth realised where she put it...sometimes
- Luckily Ruth answered our requests...yes and no
- Luckily Ruth suggested that we take things one step at a time...very sensible
- Luckily Ruth agreed (or insisted) that she went along... I hope that was wise
- Luckily Ruth remembers that the home had an old bomb shelter...don't remember remembering that!
- Luckily Ruth got here first...not usually
- Luckily Ruth followed my lead... smart thinking?
- Luckily Ruth realises she's supposed to teach us...ooops - better not forget that!
- Luckily, Ruth piped in with just the right big sister question..I have a good role model
- Luckily Ruth saw the funny side...an essential survival skill
- Luckily Ruth paid more attention in her classes and was able to sort most things out...learning from experience (see above!)
- Luckily Ruth believed me...guillible or kind?
- Luckily, Ruth appeared...happens eventually
- Luckily Ruth has a good friend...more than one. Lucky me.
- Luckily Ruth was at the ready to rescue us if we had problems and to answer any queries...a day in the life, that.