Monday, June 12, 2006

May 2006 mosaic


May 2006
Originally uploaded by rooruu.

The daily photos from the blog, May 2006. It intrigues me to see the effect from a distance of the colours, to see over a year whether they reflect the seasonal changes, or not. Or what?!

See what you think - here's the set of mosaics

The year's nearly half done, and I've been able to keep up a photo a day. Not always one taken on the day...but some days you get an unwastable bunch of good ones. I notice that sometimes in summer, when the days were longer and I could get photos after work, I was catching stuff I could play with in flickr groups, numbers and letters and signs and so forth, while as the year travelled towards winter and more and more deadlines were running me down, I would sometimes get several photos in one day and spread them over several days. Gee it's great to be able to make up your own rules!

If you're someone who reads this blog on a sorta regular basis, I'd appreciate a comment every now and then - it's always good to see what is catching other people's attention.

If you'd rather email privately, then:

rooruu

at

gmail

dot

com

(i hope that fools the bots and spiders)

Thanks!

No comments: