Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Quilt show loot


Quilt show loot
Originally uploaded by rooruu.

Not quite sure how it will all go together, but it will. One of the advantages of a big city quilt show is the chance to put together dee-licious items from varied retailers in one place. Greens and scarlet screaming happily together - yum!
So many beautiful quilts to see as well. See the winners here. Had a happy day. Fabric, friends, colour, imagination - lots of favourite things.

Pardon me?

Of course this is all I bought. How could you doubt it?

Well, except for my utter failure to find a thimble that will work for me. Back to the drawing board on that one. I can ignore the five which I now know WON'T do. I don't normally use a thimble, but I'm getting tired of needles going into the top of my middle finger. Way too many nerve endings in fingers for that to be anything but increasingly ordinary. The hunt goes on.

No comments: