So I've been reading and um-ing and ah-ing and scratching my head for ideas...but this week I've succumbed to Michelle and Dy's Scatterday idea.
This week is the letter O and the categories Breakfast, Shiny Things and Little Things.
So, for your delectation:
- A quote from the Ode, in a mosaic at the RSL club near the eternal flame remembering servicemen and women (who set a shiny/shining example)
- Oatbran is part of this breakfast in an O-shaped bowl
- Oprah at Home magazine, not one I've read before but it will be lovely over a leisurely weekend breakfast
- Oxo stock cubes, which are small things
- an Organ donation sticker I spotted on a shop window, which may involve small and very important things (like corneas - have you signed the 'take the lot' bit on your driver's licence, and let your nearest and dearest know your wishes?)
- Ornaments, easy to find at this time of year
- Oklahoma and Out of Africa, shiny things and also small things (all that data on such a small bit of metal)
- and an Opportunity of the season, Santa photos (lots of shiny things in his surroundings)
So, Michelle, Dy, Pennie, all the other 'Scatterdaisies', how did I do? I may not manage every week, but this is a start....