Monday, November 05, 2007

Wallpaper book


0711 wallpaper book
Originally uploaded by rooruu.
I don't have wallpaper. I have no plans for wallpaper. Buying a hideously wallpapered home has always been a nightmare possibility.

But I found this book today and just love the design inspiration. There are rooms that would send you screaming mad, and rooms to make you chuckle, and rooms to inspire. Lots of patterns (look at those lovely ones on the cover, they look Amy Butler-esque, for starters!).

Bargain price of $19.95, I found my copy at Wiseman's Books of Richmond NSW, and it's in their Christmas catalogue so I'm sure they can get more. It's a superb bookshop, if you're ever out that way, with staff who Know Their Stuff. No I don't have shares! - but a fine independent bookshop is a beautiful thing to browse in.

No comments: