Saturday, December 15, 2007

Scatterday Mosaic Letter D (part 1)

Presented for your Scatterday Delectation this Day (a tad Delayed, and one of a Double-header, the second part of which will arrive later this week, for reasons which will then become clear)...

Letter D, categories Touchy-Feely, Sewing, Vehicles.

D is for Discoveries, like this bird's nest I've been watching this week, although the Touchy-Feely is observed through the camera rather than actual touching - look at those feathers....

D is for Digital camera, an essential Sewing tool for me now.

D is for Draughts (or Checkers, in US terminology, but a) I'm not American and b) it doesn't start with D), which proved itself a Vehicle of both Humiliation and Elation today. I got thoroughly done by a nine year old and then a seven year old - this is the moment before the nine year old's Victory Move (I was black and whatever I did, I was a goner!).

D is also for Dairy Milk Duo, a second entry under Touchy-Feely, the mouthfeel of chocolate (melting as it does) being legendary.

Next week the categories are Medical, Beverages and Christmas and the Letter is S.

3 comments:

Dy said...

Have you found out what variety of bird your little half fledged fellow is? He's very cute, in a grumpy sort of way. :-)

Dairy Milk Chocolate - of course - what a good choice - that velvety goo is quite something isn't it!

Lindi said...

Ooh, well done. Draughts and dairy milk chocolate...great combination. Maybe you should play me. I always lose!

DoubleL said...

Ruth I vote your Touchy-Feely D the worlds best - A true chocolate person you are