Friday, April 17, 2009

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

.
Yes, really.  The full title is:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance, Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!
.
And I can't decide if I want to read it and will laugh like a drain, or whether I'll be utterly repelled, horrified and appalled.
.
Image source, from which you can also order it with free delivery worldwide.  Always attractive, if you're not in an Amazon-free-delivery country.
.
What about you?  Tempted? Appalled?
.

2 comments:

Pennie said...

No NO NO NOOOOO! I am absolutely truly totally APPALLED! Leave Jane and Lizzie alone I say. I coped with Lost in Austen, loved it in fact but Zombies NO WAY!
Please Rooruu... I suggest you buy up all the copies there are out there and burn them... just for world peace!! :-)

Candy Schultz said...

I hate zombies so I will probably pass but it could be hilarious.