Monday, July 23, 2007

More reading


07 recent magazines 2
Originally uploaded by rooruu.
The rest of the most recent pile of magazines. Quilt Sampler always interests me to see how North American quilt shops are organised, what they feature in fabrics and samples. Country Living, the English one - I just lose myself in the photography. Creating Keepsakes is still my favourite scrapbooking magazine, although the large local shop doesn't even stock it any more and were quite sniffy about it when I asked - they'd 'moved on' from it, apparently. House Beautiful is me succumbing to one of those amazingly inexpensive US subscription deals - I bought one copy locally on spec, and liked what I saw.

It's all input, information, ideas, colour, design, inspiration, food for thought: and time out.

No comments: