Thursday, October 09, 2008

LOOK!

There's a new badge on the sidebar!  Right up the top!  The red one!  See????

Anna Maria aka The Shopping Sherpa has the most amazing collection of modern doll houses, and they're on display in Canberra.  Follow the badge link for exhibition information, or click here to see the collection in full colour on the computer screen you're using right now....

No, this blog entry wasn't at all prompted by a comment on the previous entry on writing.  No indeedy.  Entirely separate.  Remarkably coincidental.  Etc.!!

If I could be in Canberra this weekend for the Official Opening, I would.

3 comments:

Candy Schultz said...

Those were wonderful. Thanks for the link. I have great difficulty here in finding contemporary doll house furnishings. Everyone seems to want to do Victorian houses.

I am almost finished with a small box miniature. I await a few more items then I just have to stick things down and I will show it on the blog.

AMCSviatko said...

Lovely promo. Thanks :-)

We'll have to have a pretend opening just for you (not sure we can rustle up another gingerbread house and the Sweidsh almost-Ambassador for you, though...)

rooruu said...

Ambassadors, Schmassadors.

But gingerbread houses? Yes please!

@candy - I always enjoy seeing what you've been working on. Will keep an eye on the blog.